Unique Marketing Ideas for June
Father’s Day might hog all the attention, but June has many other holidays that can bring you business and jump-start your creative marketing strategies. Here are a few unique marketing ideas to get you started.
- National Leave the Office Early Day – June 2. Promote this fun day on social media using #LeaveTheOfficeEarlyDay. Create special happy hour deals and market in person to local businesses.
- National Cancer Survivor’s Day – June 5. Many local hospitals and cancer centers have celebrations for National Cancer Survivor Day. Reach out to provide refreshments for the event or BOGO coupons for event participants. Community outreach is one of the best ways to gain new customers.
- Candy Month. Boost dessert sales and add a little pizzazz to desserts by topping items with various candies. Then, train your team to promote these desserts (at discounted rates) in celebration of National Candy Month. (To boost sundae or fudge cakes, make a note of June 16, National Fudge Day.)
- Turkey Lovers Month. If you’re looking for a way to add a new menu item, June might be just the time to do it if those ingredients include the less popular bird, the turkey. Encourage your chefs to get creative and who knows? A new favorite might be born.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month. Need we say more? Your menu items are just waiting to be described in ways that highlight your freshness. What better time to train your servers to improve sales by describing fresh ingredients?
- Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat Month. Team up with a local shelter or cat rescue to help educate people about cats and kittens available for adoption. Consider offering a complimentary meal to those who adopt a cat or pass out “kitty bags” with coupons to your restaurant and information about your local shelter.
Get More Restaurant Marketing Tips
The restaurant marketing section of our blog is dedicated to helping you effectively promote your restaurant. Check it out!
Never miss an article. Subscribe to RTO’s Blog